Program Specialist II (PA2011)
Health Care | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Program Specialist 2
Seeking a qualified full-time and part-time Program Specialist 2 to provide services to the Bureau of Data and Claims Management (BDCM) in Harrisburg PA. The position offers a structured schedule which allows for a great work/life balance all while servicing your local government and making a difference in your community.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to respond, either verbally or in writing, to select inquiries from intra- and inter-departmental units, outside entities and family/applicants.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of information technology to support program operations and monitor the tracking systems.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to program manuals and materials based on policy revisions.
- Develop and update forms and files.
- Coordinates the collection of Data to prepare reports.
- May be involved in provider recruitment, enrollment, dis-enrollment, and outreach activities.
- May be involved in incident reviews, closing incidents, reports, and investigations.
- May be involved in fair hearing preparation.
- Participates in training, meetings, and conferences on behalf of the Bureau as assigned.
- Assist in tracking information, reviewing reports, and preparing reports for the supervisor, CMS and Agency when needed.
- The employee will use HCSIS and CIS for screening, entering information, and researching information when needed.
- The employee may assist in the monitoring of services provided to participants of autism programs.
- Other related duties as required.
- One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing, or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs; and a bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least one (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing, or evaluating human services, education, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
- Intermediate Computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.