Project Management | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
We are currently accepting resumes for a
Program Specialist to provide services for the Office of Developmental Programs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The person in the position will provide support to the regional operations division. The work includes drafting of protocols and procedures, establish and monitor tracking systems, develop agendas, facilitate meetings, analyze data and update documents.
- Support the development of community services and regional operations. Responsible for drafting guidance, policies and protocols related to regional operations and waiver implementation.
- Identify potential sources of data to support regional operations using variety of sources, including HCSIS (Home and Community Services Information System), Promise and other web-based applications.
- Develop tracking and tickler systems for a variety of work functions and waiver requirements. Track administrative entity operating agreements and delegated functions. Identify and track needed changes to the operating agreement.
- Manipulate and organize data into reports, spreadsheets and graphs. Work collaboratively with other ODP staff in analyzing and understanding the data. Responsible for participating in the Quality Management process to identify trends and patterns.
- Development and coordination of various training specific to regional operations. Presentation of information in a variety of venues.
- Responsible for making recommendations to their supervisor on quality improvement activities related to regional operations, protocols, tracking spreadsheets.
- Provide technical assistance to the regions on an as needed basis
- Participation on project teams and work groups as assigned.
- One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs; and a bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field ; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least one (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, education, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
- Intermediate Computer skills to include, but not limited, to Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.