Program Specialist - Autism (3465)
Program Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Program Specialist - Autism
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
In the role of the Program Specialist – Autism, will oversee all enrollment activities for providers interested in the Adult Autism Waiver. The Program Specialist will keep up to date on changes to processes and procedures to ensure compliance with CMS and ACA requirements. If you meet the qualifications and skill set, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Work with other DHS offices engaged in provider enrollment and screening to stay informed about OMAP provider enrollment changes, PROMISe Help Desk updates, etc.
• Develop and continually update resources for providers and AAW staff, e.g., databases, checklists, guides, qualifications charts, Services and Supports Directories, etc.
• Provide reports and data as requested to ODP leadership upon request
• Design processes for verifying enrolled provider qualifications
• Oversee PQV activities for providers, including helping out with reviewing provider qualifications during the Quality Assessment and Improvement process.
• Manage activities related to recruitment of providers to include follow up on recruitment requests from regional offices on areas of need; Research online and via other resources to find providers to meet that need; Communicate requirements for enrollment to providers; oMaintain and update Access database to track progress
• Assist AAW staff and providers to identify and solve provider enrollment related issues with HCSIS, PROMISe, etc.
• Participate in and represent the Bureau of Supports for Autism and Special Populations at meetings with other program offices within DHS as well as other state departments, as requested
• Develop informational materials to assist providers in serving participants and complying with waiver and ODP requirements, e.g., AAW Billing Guide, AAW Provider Manual, offline Services and Supports Directory
• Assist Regional Office Representatives with tasks related to Quality Assessment and Improvement and Participant Plan Reviews as needed
• Responsible for management of a small caseload of AAW participants and carry out duties related to plan reviews and regional office responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field
• One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least one (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, education, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
• Intermediate Computer skills to include, but not limited, to Microsoft Office Products.
• Travel is required
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.