Imaging | Houston, TX | Full Time
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING DEPARTMENT
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Program Coordinator to provide services at a premier medical facility in Houston, Texas (77030). The Program Coordinator impacts program operations at the department level through budget decisions, program development, staff supervision, future program planning and innovation. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while networking within the University of Texas employment system.
Establishes workload, daily schedules, and assignments for the timely submissions of all de-identification services. Monitor revenue cycle for services rendered by preparing Intradepartmental transfers in a timely fashion. Responsible for the creation of SOPs, and generation of reports/metrics as needed pertaining to the Image Transfer Program Communicate with customers within MDACC to help resolve any issues.
Required: Three years of research study experience, project/program experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one-to-one basis. Preferred: Five-year administrative experience to include two years in a supervisory or managerial capacity in a patient care environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Coordinates the operation of a program or project exercising independent judgment and authority as required.
- Acts as a liaison with appropriate institutional agents.
- Communicates with a variety of health care professionals.
- Analyzes and evaluates program operations and procedures.
- Develops or oversees the development of the budget for the program.
- Researches prospective funding sources for proposed projects and prepares proposals.
- Establishes program standards for achieving goals.
- Directs program evaluation activities.
- Maintains current scientific, technical and regulatory environment information concerning relevant developments related to program area.
- Plans and coordinates special events.
- Participates in conferences and serves on committees.