Program Coordinator (5224)
Program Manager | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Coordinator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination and evaluation of a specified program’s operation and procedures. You will need to exercise independent judgement and authority as needed.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are ready to join our expanding team, apply today! We’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop or oversee development of budget for program.
• Establish program goals, objectives, and quality control.
• Develop and/or approve schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving goals.
• Presents data and program information.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• May provide supervision to staff members.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Education, or related field.
• Experience: 5+ years’ experience in appropriate field.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.