Printing Assistant (4922)
Clerk-Associate | Murfreesboro, TN | Contract
Work Location: Murfreesboro, TN
In this role, the Printing Assistant will perform tasks related to the full scope of order production for Printing Services in a University campus setting. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Lifting and moving parcels and boxes (must be able to lift up to 50 pounds).
• Operate various equipment/machinery – digital press, latex 360 printer, one and two color off-set press, collator/stitcher, folder, cutting machines, large format printer, tow-motor, perfect-binder, shrink wrappers (printing presses, cutting machines, etc.
• Collating, folding, packaging, binding, delivering parcels in and around campus.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, lift, carry, and reach.
• High School Diploma or High School Equivalency (HSE).
• Preferred: One year of progressively responsible experience in printing, copy center or related field. Client willing to train.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, multi-task and set priorities.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.