Policy Specialist TA2461P
Health Care | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
We are currently accepting resumes for a
Policy Specialist to provide services for the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops and assists with the implementation of policies, procedures, guidelines and informational bulletins for Agencies waiver services to ensure program compliance with federal requirements.
- Develops and assists with the implementation of policies, guidelines, and information bulletins for Agencies non-waiver funded services.
- Works with staff to revise regulations and provide clarification to regulations.
- Participates in the development of Medicaid renewals for Agencies Medicaid Waivers and any subsequent amendments needed.
- Develops policies needed to implement waiver renewals and amendments.
- Develops standardized contracts and agreements for administrative entities and providers.
- Designs new Agency program initiatives.
- Designs training programs and facilitates training on policies, procedures, and information bulletins and the Waivers.
- Provides guidance to Agency staff, county MR program, Administrative entity staff, provider agency staff, self-advocates their families, and other stakeholders on the Agency policies, bulletins, regulations and waivers.
- Represents Agency at meetings with other offices and departments related to the waivers, policies and regulations.
- Mentors professional level staff and Program supervisor staff when assigned.
- Provides back up for the Policy Director when requested and assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services and at least five (5) years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively in English with others in all levels of group and individual contacts.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language, including computer based communication using e-mail, word processing, and data base systems.
- Basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office software and web based applications.
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.