Physician Reviewer | Chicago, IL | Contract
Work Location: Chicago, IL
InGenesis is seeking to find a Physician Reviewer for our client located in Downtown Chicago. The client will train a Physician to learn the reviewer process. Work hours are business hours M-F and full-time.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• SHOWCASE your clinical judgment in conjunction with organization's criteria to adjudicate requests, evaluate service requests and appeal processes.
• Use your LEADERSHIP skills to develop policies and procedures and quality improvement activities.
• Bring your CREATIVE skills toward proactive solutions to manage members' clinical situations.
• CORROBORATE as you practice anticipatory case management for members whose cases come for review, in partnership with case managers.
• Board Certified (ABMS) M.D. or D.O, unrestricted and active license in Texas to practice medicine.
• 5 years clinical experience to include inpatient experience, or any combination of education/experience that would provide an equivalent background.
• Must understand managed care and demonstrate PC proficiency, as file review will be done via computer in most cases.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.