Physician - Non-Direct Care /Chicago, IL
Health Care | Chicago, IL | Full Time
InGenesis is seeking to find a Physician Reviewer to work at our client site in Downtown Chicago. Work hours are business hours M-F and full-time. We will train a Physician to learn the reviewer process.
In a nutshell, our client is seeking a Physician (M.D./D.O.) with solid experience working in one of the following areas: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, ER or General Surgery areas.
Our client is poised for growth and fosters a team-oriented environment to support their colleagues. This is a great opportunity to work in a non-direct patient care role, have a great work-life balance. Join our team and grow with us.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- SHOWCASE your clinical judgment in conjunction with organization's criteria to adjudicate requests, evaluate service requests and appeal processes.
- Use your LEADERSHIP skills to develop policies and procedures and quality improvement activities.
- Bring your CREATIVE skills toward proactive solutions to manage members' clinical situations.
- CORROBORATE as you practice anticipatory case management for members whose cases come for review, in partnership with case managers.
- Board Certified (ABMS) M.D. or D.O, unrestricted and active license in IL to practice medicine.
- 5 years clinical experience to include inpatient experience, or any combination of education/experience that would provide an equivalent background.
- Must understand managed care and demonstrate PC proficiency, as file review will be done via computer in most cases.
We are JCAHO accredited. We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY: Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Imelda Autrey at 713-858-9272.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.