Physicians Assistant | Norfolk, VA | Full Time
InGenesis is currently in need of a Family Physician Assistant to provide services for a Federal facility near Norfolk, VA. It is an excellent opportunity providing services for those that serve their country. Come join our winning team today!
- Provide primary care with the cognizance of supervision of a physician
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and provide immediate evaluation, and management of emergent problems as they occur.
- Perform a general physical examination.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Approving/Disapproving sub specialty referrals.
- Full performance Statement of Work(SOW) available upon request to all well qualified candidates
- Must hold a current active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in any one of the 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Island's
- At least 24 months experience as a Family PA within the last 36 months treating chronic conditions
- Must possess a current DEA registration number(certificate) to prescribe medicine
- Currently certified with the NCCPA
Excellent benefits including 10 paid federal holiday's, 2 weeks PTO per year, 401K, $1,000 CME allowance, and covered medical malpractice. Great opportunity providing services for the Air Force active duty and their dependents. Please call today regarding this great opportunity!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.
InGenesis, one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. InGenesis where talent takes center stage!