Physical Therapist (guytonteam)
Physical Therapist | Dallas, TX | Full Time and Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Seeking a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist. This is a 13-week contact with preference of a possible permanent placement. The Physical Therapist will be a part of the Comprehensive Pelvic Floor Team. The rehabilitation program serves both male and female patients with a variety of diagnosis such as pelvic pain, dyspareunia, bowel and bladder dysfunction and musculoskeletal health during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Pelvic floor certification such as CAPP-Pelvic (at least through level 2) or Herman and Wallace is required, CAPP-OB or WCS appreciated but not required.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Has knowledge of therapeutic principle and practices good clinical judgment. Does not compromise the patient's or another's safety, while at the same time maximizes the patient's treatment potential.
- Identifies and records problems areas on evaluation. For each problem identified, projects reasonable goals with realistic time frames.
- Analyzes and designs treatment plans based on patient problems and goals. Determines if planned treatment is effective and progresses patient in a timely fashion.
- Prepares for patient discharge in an organized and efficient manner including timely and accurate submission of equipment needs. Displays good knowledge of patient's resources and needs.
- Fosters teamwork by treating all staff fairly, facilitating 2-way communication and having a collaborative attitude.
- Organizes patient treatment time efficiently.
- Records patient's progress in a concise, accurate, and timely fashion.
- Accepts additional responsibility.
- Organizes unscheduled time efficiently.
- Assists willingly in the coverage of other patients.
- Assists in on-the-job training, education, and supervision of therapy technicians, students, and/or nursing. Duties performed may include one or more of the following core functions: a) Directly interacting with or caring for patients; b) Directly interacting with or caring for human-subjects research participants; c) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting patient records (including patient financial records); or d) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting human-subjects research records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- New graduates welcome (1yr. Experience preferred)
- Graduate from accredited physical therapy program at the Bachelor level and is eligible for licensure in the State of Texas
- Eligible for licensure in the State of Texas; Active cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or basic cardiac life support (BCLS) certification
- Independent worker, team oriented. Basic computer knowledge. General patient care skills with hospital experience
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.