Phase I Coordinator (4682-rv)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Contract
Phase I Coordinator
Work Location: San Antonio TX
The Phase I Coordinator works collaboratively with staff providing support solutions for learners, staff, and faculty. In addition, the Phase I Coordinator should have a demonstrated history of creating reports, prioritizing task/goal setting, strong administrative and project management skills and a commitment to quality and service.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Serve as the primary administrative support during unit weekly preview meetings (e.g. take meeting notes)
- Communicate and work with Unit Directors and/or Directors of DOCS, STRX, and SIGS to support curricular related needs weekly and as needed
- Maintain unit data in the curriculum and content management system, to include session and room scheduling and learner assignments
- Upload and manage curricular outcomes in the curriculum management system
- Meet deadlines and perform other related duties as necessary or as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in education, health sciences education or a related field
- Master's degree in relevant field preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience in higher education and/or medical school
- Familiarity with principles and practices of Osteopathic Medicine
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a driving history acceptable to the employer’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to utilize and identify resources to gain familiarity with curriculum and osteopathic principles and practices
- Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills in written, verbal and electronic formats
- Work respectfully and effectively with people from diverse racial, ethnic, religious, linguistic, gender, age, sexual orientation, and socio-economic backgrounds, and with diverse physical and learning abilities
- Flexibility in establishing new programs from the ground up or other endeavor requiring adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.