Pharmacy Technician (KS-mf)
Pharmacy Technician | Brookfield, WI | Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to come join our client located in Brookfield, WI. As the Pharmacy Technician, under the direction of the Pharmacist, you will be responsible for ensuring prescriptions are ready to be sent out to patients. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help individuals maintain healthy lifestyles. So, if you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for … apply today!
- Solid background in Customer Service
- Medical background of any kind (medical office administration, Medical Assistant, CNA, Pharmacy Tech, medical billing, Medication Tech)
POSITION ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in a mail order pharmacy, entering data and tracking prescriptions
- Ensuring prescriptions are accurate for shipping out to patients
- Position is full time 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. M-F
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.