Pharmacy Technician | Edwardsville, KS | Temporary
Pharmacy Technician - Edwardsville
InGenesis Solutions is seeking for a Pharmacy Technician to work for our client located in Edwardsville, KS.
- Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
- Labels products under Pharmacist's supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
- Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
- Refers doctors' calls and customers' medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Active Pharm Tech license in the state of Kansas
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.