Pharmacy Technician - Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Assistant | Byfield, MA | Contract
Pharmacy Technician – Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Byfield, MA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician-Customer Service Representative to come join our client located in Byfield, MA. As the Pharmacy Technician, under the direction of the Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a call center environment. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help individuals maintain healthy lifestyles. So, if you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for … Apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Translate prescriptions filled out by the MDO and enters it on the patient’s profile.
• Look for patient's allergies, therapies, and current medication on different forms and enter them on the patient profile history.
• Verify all information is complete on the Rx
• Ensure all necessary information is entered on the patient's profile
• High school diploma or GED
• Solid background in Customer Service
• Medical background of any kind (medical office administration, Medical Assistant, CNA, Pharmacy Tech, Medical Billing)
• MUST be willing to become a state registered Pharmacy Technician after 500 hours on the job
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.