Pharm Tech (KS438-JN)
Pharmacy Technician | Frisco, TX | Full Time and Temp to Perm
We are currently seeking to fill several positions for Pharmacy Technicians for our client which is a non-retail environment near Frisco, TX. The position is a contract to hire position.
Our client has an excellent reputation for keeping their employees, which means they offer a very good work environment. The people we place out there absolutely love the environment. The campus is beautiful, and it is in a great location. The hours are 10am – 7pm Mon-Fri and the position pays $20.00 per hour.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advocate for patients to ensure prescribed drug therapy and care plan are followed.
- Coordinate pharmacy care with various healthcare providers and payers.
- Answer and resolve patient questions.
- Report all adverse events regarding drug therapy and pharmacy care.
- Assists the patient by coordinating their prescribed pharmacy care with the patients’ health care providers, payers, and other health related resources to ensure successful drug therapy outcomes and demonstrate value to patients, healthcare providers and payers.
- Answer and resolves patient inquiries within committed time frames.
- Understand the physical, psychological, and social challenges of specific disease states and assists the patient with drug therapy and pharmacy care issues.
- Pharmacy Technician certification, required
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.