Internal Application: PATIENT TRANSPORTER (KS-JN)
Certified Nursing Assistant | Gainesville, FL | Full Time
We have an immediate need for full-time PATIENT TRANSPORTERS (all shifts) for a growing Hospital in Gainesville, FL. This is a long-term contract position. This is transporting inside of the hospital.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Get great exercise, walking the hospital floors and helping move patients so that their care can continue
- Use sound body mechanics to move medical supplies and patients via wheelchairs, stretchers, beds, etc. to various areas of the hospital
- Bring that smile as you interact with patients and staff and brighten their day with your positive outlook and provide encouraging words
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully pass an FBI Level 2 screening for this position
- 2 + years Certified Nursing Assistant experience preferred or recent patient contact experience
- Current enrollment in a health-related educational program desirable
- Exhibits ability to follow oral as well as written instructions and recognize medical emergencies
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.