Patient Scheduler - Santa Fe Springs
Business/Health Administration | Santa Fe Springs, CA | Temp to Perm
Patient Scheduler – Santa Fe Springs
InGenesis Solutions is seeking a Patient Scheduler to work for our client located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. As the Patient’s Scheduler , you will responsible for scheduling clinical staff to visit patients. This may include Nursing, Subcontracted Nursing, and Network Nursing. Works closely with the pharmacy, nursing and warehouse to determine schedule needs and availability to insure appropriate patient care.
- Ensures appropriate staffing is arranged for all patient care.
- Coordinates, monitors and schedules patient care across all clinical areas.
- Contacts patients and clinicians to schedule and confirm deliveries and visits.
- Responsible for interpreting physician’s orders and scheduling according to orders.
- Coordinate scheduling needs with staffing availability.
- Insures management is aware of staffing needs and requirements.
- Facilitates patient complaints or issues to appropriate department.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have High School or GED as minimum requirement
- 1 years scheduling experience in medical setting
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Well organized