Patient Scheduler (5203)
Admin | Burbank, CA | Contract
Work Location: Burbank, CA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Scheduler to schedule clinical staff visits with patients. In this role, you will work closely with the pharmacy, nursing, and warehouse to determine schedule needs and availability.
If you’re ready to ensure appropriate patient care is met and exceeded, apply today! We’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Ensure appropriate staffing is arranged for all patient care.
• Coordinate, monitor and schedule patient care across all clinical areas.
• Contact patients and clinicians to schedule and confirm deliveries and visits.
• Interpret physician orders and schedule accordingly.
• Ensure management is aware of staffing needs and requirements.
• Facilitate patient complaints or issues to appropriate department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1+ years scheduling experience in medical setting.
• Preferred Experience: Previous experience in home healthcare.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.