Health Care | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented Patient Coordinator to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Arrange patient scheduling, travel and admissions as designated by each specific protocol.
- Track patient referral process by maintaining patient/volunteer spreadsheets.
- Screen calls from patients, physicians and callers from the public; forward to appropriate staff members; update patient telephone directory as needed.
- Schedule diagnostic appointments.
- Enter patient data into database.
- Maintain clinical data in protocol databases.
- Maintain patient files.
- Coordinate volunteer payments.
- Prepare, maintain and fax weekly schedule; ensure that all protocol specifics are completed.
- Prepare documents for clinical protocols in IRB/FDA.
- Maintain protocol files (electronic and hard copies).
- Assist with training of new staff.
- Execute protocol changes in patient population.
- Create reports/spreadsheets for tracking and scheduling of protocol patients.
- Coordinate NIH resources designated for Epilepsy Service use and communication of requirements to different staff groups and departments.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without