Health Care | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented Patient Coordinator to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Phoenix, AZ. This is a full-time position with benefits. Hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- High school diploma.
- Certification as a nursing assistant, medical assistant, or licensed practical nurse is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Prior experience handling human and medical samples.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and Filemaker Pro.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written; ability to communicate fluently in both English and Spanish.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Serve as a liaison between patients and their families, and the NIDDK for ongoing research studies.
- Schedule patient visits, medical tests and follow up visits.
- Collate and maintain patient medical records and patient family contacts in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Enter data into the laboratory information system spreadsheets and databases.
- Collect human samples, including blood and urine samples, from study participants.
- Process human blood and urine samples; ship or freeze and store blood and urine samples.
- Obtain vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure), height, weight and waist circumference.
- Perform electrocardiogram if needed in study subjects.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.