Patient Call Center Representative (3235)
Customer Service Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Patient Call Center Representative
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
We are looking for a Patient Call Center Representative responsible for ensuring potential and existing patients receive the best customer service during their call. Operates telephone console or switchboard and routes calls to the appropriate party. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have great customer service skills and enjoy answering phones then this position may be for you!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Screens incoming calls and answers inquiries regarding services, appointments, programs or any other related questions
• Answers calls is a professional, helpful and courteous manner according to scripted greeting
• Receives, relays, and communicates patient messages to clinics/physicians and monitors automated phone queue
• Operates paging system as needed when answering supporting lines
• Schedule Appointments
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• One (1) year of switchboard experience is required
• Demonstrated knowledge in a clinic or hospital setting answering a multi-line telephone system.
• A solid customer service acumen and interpersonal skills to effectively work with both internal and external customers and respond to requests in a timely and respectful manner.
• Ability to interact respectfully with internal/external contacts to provide/obtain information, identify issues while providing prompt service.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.