Patient Access Center Representative II (5176)
Call Center Representative | Houston, TX | Contract
Patient Access Center Representative II
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Patient Access Center Representative to collect patient information in an Automatic Call Distributor phone environment. If you are customer service oriented and dependable, with strong phone etiquette skills, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have.
• Collect patient information from caller.
• Document communications accurately and completely.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred Education: Graduate from a vocational business school with minor in job-related field.
• Required Experience: Six (6) months of front office/or patient access experience.
• Preferred Experience: Call center environment experience.
• Knowledge of business office, patient access, medical terminology.
• Proficient in keyboard and 10-key skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.