Paramedic | Miramar, FL | Full Time
We have a unique opportunity available for a Paramedic to join our large Pharma client located in Miramar, FL! The role of Paramedic is to serve as an integral member of the site and study teams in all study/participant-related matters on the conduct floor.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform/conduct procedures in strict compliance to the study protocol, Good Clinical Practice standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), QA/QC procedures, OSHA guidelines and other state and local regulations as applicable.
- Provide assistance in the monitoring of the well-being and safety of study participants during a clinical trial
- Administer concomitant medications as directed by the physician
- Provide ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events (AEs), ensure proper documentation and reporting of all AEs and Serious Adverse Events (SAEs)
- Provide clinical care to study participants in the event of a medical emergency
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure successful conduct of study protocols
- Active Paramedic licensure for the state of Florida is required
- One to two (1-2) years of experience as a Paramedic
- ACLS/ ALS preferred
- Able to obtain vital signs, perform ECGs, and collect samples
- Able to perform telemetry and insertion of intravenous catheters
- Phlebotomy skills
- Ability to work 3pm - 11pm or 11pm - 7am. Possible weekends, depending on the needs for that particular week.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.