Occupational Registered Nurse
Occupational Health Nurse | Houston, TX | Full Time
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
InGenesis has an Occupational Health Registered Nurse opportunity to work full time at a growing Energy Company in Houston, TX. This starts contract with an option to get hired. Hours are full time, M-F, first shift. We will train in Occupational Health a registered nurse with strong ER or Med/Surg with disability case management. Build on your best practices with our World-Class Wellness Programs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Occupational Health Nurse will provide case management of workers compensation and disability cases, promoting early return to work, in alignment with standard disability guidelines. (70% )
- Occupational Health RN will perform various minor treatments or therapies for injured or ill employees. ( 30%)
- You get to provide preventative health evaluations and tests to impact employee wellness
- Hold current unrestricted RN, registered nurse, license in Texas
- 1+ year in case management disability work
- 4 years of occupational health experience or 5+ years ER or Med/Surg
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent education preferred.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Imelda Autrey at 713-858-9272.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.