Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
Occupational Health Nurse | Torrance, CA | Temp to Perm
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER Part time
InGenesis has an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner opportunity to work part time at a growing Fortune 500 Energy Company in Torrance, CA. This is a temp to hire opportunity working Thursday and Friday from 6am-3pm. Build on your best practices with our World-Class Wellness Programs.
So, if you’re ready to encourage safe work spaces while assisting injured and ill workers’, then what are you waiting for!? Apply today.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Nurse Practitioner will be the lead provider working with two RNs and a Medical Assistant.
- Nurse Practitioner will be seeing 8-10 patients/day in Occupational medicine with opportunity for thorough visits, preventative care and health coaching
- Treating patients in occupational medicine, seeing minor injuries, muscular skeletal issues, completing some surveillance exams, drug testing, audio testing, fit test and spirometry test.
- Great support from Medical Department and entire Company
- Advanced Practice Nurse licensure by the State of California.
- APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ NP-BC/ FNP, Adult, Family Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ years of Occupational Health experience
- COHN-S preferred
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary and other perks. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.