Occupational Health Nurse (ks541ia)
Nursing | Deer Park, TX | Full Time and Contract
Occupational Health Nurse
Deer Park TX
We have a PRN opportunity available for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our client located in Deer Park, TX!
Occupational Health Nurse - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform comprehensive wellness exams including patient education
- Provide evaluation, treatment, case management and referral for both non-occupational and occupational illnesses and injuries.
- Manage clinic supplies, equipment, etc.
- Perform return-to-work, fitness for duty exams and assessments.
- Provide emergency medical care including FA and triage for additional evaluation or referral
- Additional duties as assigned
Occupational Health Nurse - REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Current/active Texas Nursing License (ADN or BSN)
- 3-5 years of job-related experience in occupational medicine or acute care are typically required.
- Proficient with computers, electronic medical records and excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work PRN (coverage for vacation/holiday/illness). Core schedule is Monday-Thursday, 5am-2:30pm, and every other Friday 5:30am-2pm.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.
Related Search Terms: OHN, certified OHN, Senior OHN, ADA, OSHA, FMLA, Workers Compensation, STD/LTD, Senior Occupational Health Nurse, Urgent Care, Emergency Nurse, Case Management, ER Nurse, ED Nurse, Emergency Department Nurse