Hospital | Washington, DC | Part Time
InGenesis is currently accepting applications for a part-time Nurse Practitioner, providing services for a Federal Facility.
- Provide comprehensive health/physical assessments (physical examinations) using departmental forms, and complete appropriate medical records/MIS tracking.
- Conduct structured and semi-structured interviews with patients and parents families; provide clinical support to patients and families throughout the time of participation in imaging studies; provide clinical and psychological support to adult and pediatric patients and healthy volunteers.
- Provide psychosocial, psychopharmacological and device-based therapies to adults primarily with diagnoses of a psychiatric disorder and healthy controls.
- Full Statement of Work available to all well qualified candidates.
- Graduation from a National League of Nursing accredited school of nursing (Diploma, Associates Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing)
- A graduate of an NLN Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program and shall have the ability to perform comprehensive health/physical assessments
- Minimum of 5 years' of specialized experience in a psychiatric or research setting
- Ability to obtain and record complete health histories, conduct psychiatric and nursing assessments, complete health and physical examinations
- Must have current license and CPR/AED certification
- Available to work evening and weekend shifts
Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation. Please come Join Our Team today and apply!
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.