Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant-Travel (ICE)
Nurse Practitioner | Chula Vista, CA | Full Time
NURSE PRACTITIONER/PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
TRAVEL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting application(s) for Travel Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to provide services at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in the beautiful city of San Diego, California. Travel Healthcare Providers will be offered a competitive travel compensation package. If you are interested in servicing those that are underserved this is the job for you! Contact us at 210-366-0033 for additional information.
- Active current unrestricted NP/PA license to practice medicine in the State of California
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- Minimum of 6 months experience of clinical provider experience in direct care
- Maintains current BLS certification
- Perform a full range of general medical services which may include pap smears, pelvic exams, EKG's and/or neurological exams.
- Provide emergency and first aid treatment to include suturing, and minor surgical procedures.
- Provide direct and ongoing care as needed.
- Complete performance Statement of Work (SOW) available to all qualified candidates for review
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.