Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Health Care | San Diego, CA | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to provide services at a Federal Facility in the San Diego, CA area.
- Active current unrestricted CA license to practice medicine.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements.
- Minimum of 6 months experience of clinical provider experience in direct care.
- Maintains current BLS certification.
- Perform a full range of general medical services which may include pap smears, pelvic exams, EKG's and/or neurological exams.
- Provide emergency and first aid treatment to include suturing, and minor surgical procedures.
- Provide direct and ongoing care as needed.
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, 401K, Life Insurance, 2 weeks PTO, $1,000 for CME's, $1,000 retention bonus and 10 Paid Federal holidays. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to make a difference in someone's life. You would be providing services for the less fortunate and under-served.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.