NURSE CASE MANAGER (foh1425-rs)
Nursing | Bloomington, MN | Full Time
NURSE CASE MANAGER
We are now accepting applications for a NURSE CASE MANAGER on behalf of our client, Federal Occupational Health (FOH), Bloomington MN. FOH is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees. A great opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience within the federal employment system. If this is of interest, we encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have. Come join our Team!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field
- RN Licensure
- Three (3) years’ experience in worker's compensation, medical employability or related field
- Must be familiar with American with Disabilities Act guidelines
- Prefer possession of one of the following: Certification in Case Management (CCM), Certified Rehab Nurse (CRN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse
- Must be willing to undergo a federal, criminal, and financial background check. Must be a U.S. citizen
SPECIFIC TASKS: (may include but not limited to):
- Provides consultative assistance for Federal agencies to facilitate and integrate the assessment, management, and prevention of medically based lost-time. This includes policy and program development in areas such as early intervention, limited/light duty, and job analysis. Conducts workers' compensation file reviews on lost-time cases, highest annual costs cases, and illness claims (CA2). The file reviews will result in a report identifying the trends, problems and recommendations to the agency.
- Assesses data management information systems or manual methods of documenting injuries and case management. CV demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills while interviewing various agency employees, managers, health care providers, and Occupational Workers' Compensation Program (OWCP) personnel.
- May also assist FOHS in developing policies and guidelines around Injury Prevention and Disease Management program.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.