Nurse Case Manager (2857)
Case Manager | Washington, DC | Contract
Nurse Case Manager
Work Location: Washington, DC
InGenesis seeks a seasoned Registered Nurse Case Manager familiar with workers’ compensation or medical employability experience as well as the American with Disabilities Act Guidelines.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides consultative assistance for Federal agencies to facilitate and integrate the assessment, management, and prevention of medical based lost time. This includes policy and program development in areas such as early intervention, limited/light duty, and job analysis.
• Conducts workers' compensation file reviews on lost-time cases, highest annual costs cases, and illness claims (CA2). The file reviews will result in a report identify the trends, problems, and recommendations to the agency.
• Assesses data management information systems or manual methods of documenting injuries and case management.
• CV demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills while interviewing various agency employees, managers, health care providers and Occupational Workers' Compensation Program (OWCP) personnel.
• May also assist FOHS in developing policies and guidelines around injury Prevention and Disease Management program.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field.
• Three (3) years’ experience in worker's compensation or related field or medical employability.
• Must be familiar with American with Disabilities Act Guidelines.
• Must possess one of the following: Certification in Case Management (CCM), Certified Rehab Nurse (CRN), or Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.