NURSE CASE MANAGER - 2414
Clinic | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
NURSE CASE MANAGER
InGenesis is accepting applications for a Nurse Case Manager to provide services to Federal Occupational Health in Bethesda, Maryland. The Nurse Case Manager provides consultative assistance for Federal agencies to facilitate and integrate the assessment, management, and prevention of medical based lost-time. This includes policy and program development in areas such as early intervention, limited /light duty, and job analysis. A great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while networking with the Federal Occupational Health employment system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in Worker’s Compensation or related field or medical employability.
- Must be familiar with American with Disabilities Act Guidelines.
- Must possess one of the following: Certification in Case Management (CCM), Certified Rehab Nurse (CRN), or Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN).
- Provides consultative assistance for Federal agencies to facilitate and integrate the assessment, management, and prevention of medical based lost-time. This includes policy and program development in areas such as early intervention, limited/light duty, and job analysis.
- Conducts worker’s compensation file reviews on lost-time cases, highest annual cost cases, and illness claims (CA2). The file reviews will result in a report identifying the trends, problems, and recommendations to the agency
- Assesses data management information systems or manual methods of documenting injuries and case management. CV demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills while interviewing various agency employees, managers, health care providers, and Occupational Workers’ Compensation Program (OWCP) personnel.
- May also assist FOHS in developing policies and guidelines around injury Prevention and Disease Management program.
If interested, please respond to posting.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.