Nurse Aide II
Health Care | Black Mountain, NC | Temporary
Health Care Tech
Qualified HCTs Needed in Wilson, Black Mountain and Goldsboro, NC.
InGenesis is seeking Health Care Tech’s to provide full-time temporary services for a specialized skilled nursing facility ( SNF ) certified by the centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services located in NC. This position offers competitive pay and generous shift differentials.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtains medical histories on patients.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients.
- Changing dressings, taking vital signs and re-positioning patients.
- Assist patients with feeding and grooming.
- As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation. As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide II by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- 6 months clinical experience working with the population served at the Facility preferred.
- CPI / NCI Training / Certification
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
At InGenesis we are the industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solution, supporting fortune 500 companies, government entities, and academic institutions with global operations. We take pride in working with candidates and employers collectively providing the upmost level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.