MSP Support Specialist (5383)
Program Monitor | Houston, TX | Contract
MSP Support Specialist
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Support Specialist to work for our Managed Service Provider (MSP) team. Your main responsibility in this role would be providing general program and system support to our client and supplier base.
Do you have strong organization and communication skills? Are you professional and customer service centered? Do you strive in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of tasks to manage? If the answer is yes, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assist with job posting creation.
• Provide cost effective awareness to clients.
• Utilize VMS to provide accurate information.
• Monitor job posting approvals and escalate issues.
• Ensure job posting accuracy prior to release.
• Maintain system dashboards and ensure program SLA’s are met.
• Coordinate candidate interviews and provide assignment details to suppliers.
• Monitor and extend work orders in VMS.
• Respond to supplier inquires.
• Manage all issues related to time entry and approval.
• Ensure compliance with client procurement policies, guidelines and processes.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Healthcare Management or related field, preferred.
• Advanced degree in business or management, a plus.
• VMS experience, preferred. (Fieldglass, Vector/PeopleFluent, etc.)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.