MSP Support Specialist (3700)
Admin | Columbus, OH | Contract
MSP Support Specialist
Work Location: Columbus, OH
MSP Support Specialist will provide general program and system support to ensure program compliance.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Support Hiring Managers with job posting creation.
• Provide cost effective awareness to clients.
• Utilize VMS to provide accurate information.
• Monitor job posting approvals and escalate issues.
• Ensure job posting accuracy prior to releasing to suppliers.
• Communicate customer specific programs to secondary suppliers.
• Maintain system dashboards and ensure program SLA’s are met.
• Coordinate candidate interviews and provide assignment details to suppliers.
• Monitor and extend work orders in VMS.
• Respond to supplier inquires.
• Manage all issues related to time entry and approval.
• Ensure compliance with client procurement policies, guidelines and processes.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer / clients’ accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Strong organizational and professional skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• Experience in a fast pace environment, managing a large volume of assignments.
• Previous experience in a customer support role or staffing industry.
• VMS experience preferred (Fieldglass, Vector. etc.).
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably with concentration in Business or Healthcare Management; advanced degree in business or management a plus
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.