MRI Technician II (cgteam-es)
Diagnostic Imaging Tech-Magnetic Resonance Imagin | New Braunfels, TX | Full Time and Contract
MRI Technician II
Work Location: New Braunfels, TX
Performs CT and MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality. Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Escorts patients to treatment room. Assists with dressings as necessary. Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT/MRI services.
- Develops and processes radiologic films. Logs radiologic procedures completed. Processes routine paperwork.
- Provides protection for patient and self in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Ensures the safety and physical comfort of the patient while in technologists care. Conducts daily quality control measures to monitor machine performance.
- Reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the proper company or facility. Arranges preventive maintenance as recommended by vendor.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Orders, logs, and returns outside films requested from other agencies; completes appropriate documentation.
Arranges for the release of films to patients and outside agencies.
- Maintains paperwork for tracking loaned films. Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients and medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited school.
- Minimum five years of experience as a CT/MRI Technologist.
- Certification as a registered radiologic technologist (ARRT) required.
- Current IV and CPR certifications required.
- Certification in CT and MRI strongly preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.