Medicare Regulatory Analyst (3684)
Admin | Quincy, IL | Contract
Medicare Regulatory Analyst
Work Location: Quincy, IL
InGenesis is seeking a Medicare Regulatory Analyst to work at our client site in Quincy, IL. Hours are M-F 40 hours per week, 1st shift and in office. This starts contract with the option to get hired. This position is responsible for monitoring Medicare CMS guidance and related regulations and policy changes impacting clinical operations. Leverage your project management and auditing skills. We are poised to grow. Apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• BRING your experience in supporting, and submission of Medicare related deliverable, including fulfillment of internal and contractual reporting requirements.
• COLLABORATE with other areas of the organization on the development, testing and implementation of organization, process and system changes to ensure the requirements of the Medicare program are met.
• SHOWCASE your attention to detail in documentation using a variety of technology platforms and systems to include CMS Medicare Advantage software applications, MS Office products and VISIO
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1 year of experience with health insurance benefits and/or operations
• Medicare legislative and regulatory guidance experience
• Knowledge of CMS Medicare Advantage software applications and VISIO
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.