Medical Records Data Entry Clerk (foh2732pm3003sc)
Health Care | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Medical Records Data Entry Clerk
Salt Lake City UT
We seek a full-time Medical Records Data Entry Clerk to support a Federal Occupational Health program in Salt Lake City, UT.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
- High school diploma/GED required with two years data entry experience.
- Must demonstrate through CV, fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Must be familiar with medical, science and technology terminology.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and website use.
- Minimum keying of 35 WPM
- Entering data into designated FOH MIS systems;
- Reviewing medical records and x-rays and preparing these records for archiving following Medical Records Archiving Policies and Procedures;
- Records, creates, transfers, files and prepares medical records and x-rays for processing or shipping;
- Processes requests for medical records and x-rays from OHCs, agencies or employees;
- Communicates with OHCs, and others regarding medical records, archiving, retrieval and storage issues;
- May assist with other data entry and administrative duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.