Medical Records Data Entry (3359)
Medical Records Data Entry | Salt Lake City, UT | Contract
Medical Records Data Entry
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
InGenesis searches for a proficient in Medical Records Data Entry. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you to answer any questions you may have about this position.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Enter data into designated MIS systems
• Review medical records and x-rays and prepare these records for archiving following Medical Records Archiving Policies and Procedures.
• Records, creates, transfers, files and prepares medical records and x-rays for processing or shipping.
• Process requests for medical records and x-rays from OHCs, agencies or employees.
• Communicates with OHCs, and others regarding medical records, archiving, retrieval and storage issues.
• May assist with other data entry and administrative duties as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma/GED required
• With two (2) years data entry experience.
• Must demonstrate through CV, fast and accurate data entry skills and be familiar with medical, science and technology terminology.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and website use.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.