Medical Records Assistant (5513)
Medical Records Data Entry | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Medical Records Assistant
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Records Assistant to assemble and maintain health information in medical records and charts. In this role, you will utilize your familiarity with medical records/terminology (required) and your ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review forms for completion and signature validation.
• Perform data entry and verification in a timely manner.
• Clarify diagnoses or get additional information, as needed.
• Answer incoming calls and address basic questions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1+ year of Medical Records or relevant clerical experience.
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records, required.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office programs.
• Familiarity with medical records, medical terminology, and health information.
• Attention to detail for accurate date entry.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.