Medical Office Clerk (5007)
Admin | San Angelo, TX | Contract
Medical Office Clerk
Work Location: San Angelo, TX
InGenesis seeks a Medical Office Clerk to provide administrative and operational support to the many programs within TRICARE Operations and Patient Administration Flight. The right candidate for this position will be exceptionally skilled in customer service. If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Greets patients and answers main office phone line.
• Directs telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance.
• Takes messages as required.
• Rotates between appointment line and front desk when needed.
• Arranges and schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility for services.
• Determines patient eligibility, schedules appointments, relays general instructions to patients, or makes referrals to other sections.
• Organizes and researches patient records, extracts needed information, and reviews records for completeness, accuracy, and consistency within established guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Computer Skill Competency required in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, One Note, and Excel), Adobe Acrobat Reader, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.