Medical Office Billing Clerk – Intermediate (U2250an)
Medical Insurance-Collections | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
Medical Office Billing Clerk – Intermediate
San Antonio TX
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Medical Office Billing Clerk (Intermediate) Customer Service to work at our client site located in San Antonio TX. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegian environment and work closely with experienced practitioners to educate and inspire future healthcare staff.
POSITION ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs any combination of routine calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain primary insurance data for use in preparing statements to patients' insurance carriers.
- May prepare notices to patients of amount expected (or received) from insurance and amount expected from patient
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of organizational operations, procedures and staff.
- High School diploma
- Proficient computer skills in applicable MS Office Programs.
- Familiarity with medical records or medical terminology required
- Experience in Electronic Medical records required. Experience with EPIC preferred
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.