Medical Lab Assistant
Lab Worker | Gainesville, FL | Contract
Medical Lab Assistant
Work Location: Gainesville, FL
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Medical Lab Assistant to join a company in Gainesville, FL that will grow by 40%. As a Medical Lab Assistant, you’ll be a critical problem solver within a “World Class Lab” performing high quality point of care laboratory services.
This is a long-term contract position with the potential to get hired. The work schedule is between 8am-4:30 M-F. This would be a part time position 20-30 hours a week.
So, if you’re ready to perform exciting, varied and vital work that is important to individuals’ healthcare, then what are you waiting for!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Use your great customer service skills on the phone for lab requests
• Deploy your attention to detail in loading samples onto analyzers, preparing slides for staining and preparing samples for transport to other laboratories
• Grow your lab knowledge as you perform routine lab procedures
• Utilize EMR systems to manage pending logs, amend reports and resolve errors
• One (1) year+ pertinent clinical laboratory experience or specimen processing experience
• High School graduate or GED
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.