Medical Insurance Enroller-Remote Statewide (4923)
Medical Insurance Enroller | Albuquerque, NM | Contract
Medical Insurance Enroller–Remote Statewide
Work Location: Albuquerque, NM
The Medical Insurance Enroller is a remote position. In this role, the Medical Insurance Enroller will assist the education, outreach and enrollment of new and existing health insurance members. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Enroller will be responsible for explaining member plans and answering questions to new and existing members.
• Enroller present and answer questions in large group setting and/or via phone.
• Performs other duties as assigned and/or requested.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Previous experience in the insurance industry needed.
• Life & Health Insurance license required.
• Ability to speak in front of large groups.
• Prior sales experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.