MEDICAL ASSISTANT / MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (KS-ia)
Medical Assistants | Freeport, TX | Part Time
MEDICAL ASSISTANT / MEDICAL TECHNICIAN
We have an immediate need for a part-time Medical Assistant or Med Technician with Respiratory FIT testing experience to join our client in Freeport TX.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Room patient, perform vital signs, and perform respiratory FIT testing
- Administered vaccinations and allergy injections
- Ensure exam rooms are standardized and stocked
- Quality checks with lab and medical data to ensure accurate name and data are filed together
- Perform daily and monthly maintenance for clinic
- Administrative duties for DOT/pre-placement exams/respirator exams
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical Assistant Diploma or Phlebotomy Diploma
- Respiratory FIT testing experience
- Current CPR and TB
- Ability to work part-time, Monday-Thursday 8am-12:30pm
We specialize in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education. Please apply for other opportunities may present themselves matching your qualifications if not chosen or considered for this position.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.