Occupational Health | Midland, MI | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Medical Assistant to work at our client site located in Midland, MI. The work schedule is Monday-Friday, first shift – no evenings or weekends.
- High School or equivalent.
- Current CPR and TB.
- Current front and back office Medical Assistant experience to include phlebotomy; minimum 2 years.
- Clerical and office coordination experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills (verbal & written).
- MS Office Suite.
- Audiometric and Fit testing experience preferred, however not required.
- Open and close clinic daily.
- Maintain daily clinic schedules for nurses/physician.
- Maintains paper and electronic patient charts, including scanning electronic records.
- Assist in voluntary, and mandatory surveillance appointments as necessary.
- Coordinate outside medical consultations and referrals.
- Engage with workers compensation and insurance providers as directed.
- Schedules rooms for meetings as necessary.
- Responsible for weekly lab draw procedures, including making folders and ordering tests.
- Responsible for on-site vendor schedules and promotion.
- Responsible for record retention of paper records that have been entered electronically, as well as all other business records within job role.
- Ensure confidentiality of any and all patient information.
- Consistently surveys action item lists and new hire database and takes initiative to act on any necessary procedure.
- Assist in the coordination of annual events, such as flu clinic, skin cancer screening, health expo, and other health promotion tasks.
- Respirator Fit Testing
- OSHA Audiogram Testing, including data entry into electronic audiometric system.
- Administer/Track employees assigned to medical surveillance requirements.
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens.
- Performing basic laboratory testing.
- Collaborate with nursing staff regarding “out of range” results.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.