Health Care | Palm Beach Gardens, FL | Temp to Perm
InGenesis is currently seeking a MEDICAL ASSISTANT to come and join our Fortune 500 client located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This is an Occupational Health department and is a part of a company that is growing. You can expand your skills with our Biometrics World Class Wellness and Worker Safety Programs. This is a one-year position with the option to be hired. Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm M-F.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Showcase your clinical skills to include: taking of vital signs, phlebotomy, injections and assist with in office procedures.
• Build your skills in biometric wellness and improve health outcome for participants
• Wow them with your attention to detail in leading administrative projects and events.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
• Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Computer literate
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other benefits. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.