Materials Inventory Coordinator (3080)
Warehouse Associate | Dallas, TX | Contract
Materials Inventory Coordinator
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Works under minimum supervision to provide skills required to operate central or departmental receiving and/or store unit. Work is performed primarily in warehouse environment, some general office deliveries and contact.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Coordinate inbound and outbound replenishment, stocking, and put-away functions.
• Assist with department assets and equipment inventory coordination. Maintain monthly accounting of assets and equipment within assigned area.
• Review all requisitions and forward inventory requirements to Purchasing for sourcing, work closely with Purchasing Buyer to coordinate all receipt issues, and coordinate all vendor/customers stock returns.
• Responsible for processing all RTV’s and vendor recalls in a timely manner.
• Update and follow up on all inventory-related issues. Analyze min/max banks and determine EOQ for all SKUs.
• Communicate by official e-mail to the University, vendors and customers to resolve all customer issues.
• Prepare, analyze and document cycle count activity. Plan and execute annual physical inventory. Develop a plan to correct physical inventory variance to metric.
• Prepare monthly reports and dashboards for assigned functions and Materials Management operations.
• Provide assistance to department personnel in preparing data needed for various projects and meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school graduation or equivalent
• Require five (5) years’ experience working on computers using ERP/WMS platforms (i.e. PeopleSoft and SC Logistics).
• Require experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel products.
• Must be able to lift/move 75 lbs.
• Must have possession of valid State of Texas motor vehicle operator's license when required by employing department.
• Preferred experience includes: Use of Fork lift, Electric Pallet Jacks and Manual Pallet Jacks.
• Prefer a Commercial Driver’s License or ability to obtain license within a specified time may be required if operating certain vehicles.
• Requires good verbal communication skills to assist other department personnel with information regarding package and equipment deliveries.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.