Material Technician (Day/Night Shifts) (5255)
Laborer | Dallas, TX | Contract
Material Technician (Day/Night Shifts)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis currently has openings for Material Technician to receive and transport materials/supplies throughout local campus. The operation of box trucks, vans, forklifts, or pallet jacks may be required in this position.
We have both day and night shifts available. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Unload and inspect merchandise from FedEx, UPS, or other common carrier trailers.
• Maintain receiving documents and receipts.
• Enter information from purchase orders and memos.
• Direct customer related phone calls received on phone in proximity.
• Restock merchandise in correct bin locations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior computer experience using ERP/WMS platforms.
• Ability to lift/move 75 lbs.
• Valid State of Texas motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Preferred: Experience operating fork lift, electric/manual pallet jacks
• Commercial Driver’s Licenses (or ability to obtain license) within specified time may be required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.